Kick off the Year of the Pig at our Lunar New Year Celebration, bringing together Vietnamese and Chinese traditions! Make calligraphic art, see lion dances, and more!
Saturday, February 2 and Sunday, February 3
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– Make a Chinese Seal Stamp
– Create Line Art
– Make 3D Paper Art
– Make a Kitchen God Hat in the West Wing
– Taste an Orange for Luck
– Experience the Art of Calligraphy and Meet the Artist: Calligrapher Lê Chân in the Art Loft
– Paint a Firework in the Wonder Cabinet Art Studio
– SATURDAY ONLY: Fold an Origami Pig
– SATURDAY ONLY: Meet with a Hoong Dragon in Bill’s Backyard
– SUNDAY ONLY: Make a Dough Figurine
– SUNDAY ONLY: Play Bua Cua Ca Cop Game in Bill’s Backyard
Be sure to get your Purple Passport stamped! Learn more: www.cdm.org/passport/
This event is included with Museum admission. Buy your tickets today!