Proud of My Family is a jam-packed celebration of all types of families, especially LGBTQ+ parents, relatives, and friends. Visitors can make festive rainbow art activities, move and groove in Rainbow Dance Zone, get creative with the temporary art installation about the colors of the Pride flag, and learn from partner organizations who will be onsite to share resources about the LGBTQ+ community.
Join us for:
• Family Crowns with Youth Space
• Rainbow Friendship Bracelets in Central Park
• Rainbow Reflections Installation in Central Park
• Rainbow Streamers in Central Park
• Family Photo-Op with the Billy deFrank Center
• Rainbow Face Painting
• Rainbow Women’s Chorus in the Theatre 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. in the Theatre
• Storytime with Todd Parr’s “The Family Book” at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
• Rainbow Sand in the Wonder Cabinet Art Studio
• Paint a Rainbow Around the Room in the Art Loft
• Rainbow Collage and Scavenger Hunt in Bill’s Backyard
• and a Pride Parade at 4:30 p.m.!
Want to help promote? Toolkit