Students, parents, and teachers from one school. See Family Science Night Request Form for current pricing
• Staff Development: 45 minutes prior to the event
• Event: 1.5 hours on a weekday evening
• Total Time: 3.0 hours, 5:00 p.m.to 8:00 p.m.
• Materials for 10 interactive science activities promoting hands-on experiences focusing on the theme of your choice
• A 45-minute training for parents and teachers
• Staff support throughout the event
• Curriculum materials for teachers to use in their classroom
Your School Provides
• 12 adults to be trained as facilitators for the event
• A large open room, such as the school cafeteria
• 11 tables; 10 for interactive stations, and 1 small table for sign in
Check out our Request Form for current pricing.
Bring children, parents and teachers together for hands-on science experiences.
These highly successful events are held at your elementary school, and are designed to provide successful science investigations for students and their families. Request a Family Science Night
Benefits of Family Science Nights
• Promotes inquiry-based science education
• Includes professional development in science for teachers
• Brings together families and teachers for a special evening event
• Encourages parents and children to learn together while participating in hands-on science activities
• Provides science curricula for teachers to use in the classroom
Science Exploration Themes
Host your event on topics ranging from physics, to environmental science, to chemistry and more. Themes