Students, parents, and teachers from one school, up to 200 students. See Family Science Night Request Form for current pricing.
• Total Time 3.5 hours, typically 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Tues-Fri) – breakdown as follows:
o Set Up: 45 min
o Volunteer Training: 45 min
o Event open to Families: 1.5 hours
o Clean Up: 30 min
• Materials for 10 interactive science activities promoting hands-on experiences focusing on the theme of your choice
• A 45-minute training for parent volunteers and teachers
• Staff support throughout the event
• Curriculum materials for teachers to use in their classroom
Your School Provides
• 12 – 20 adults to be trained as facilitators for the event
• A large open room, such as the school cafeteria
• 11 tables; 10 for interactive stations, and 1 small table for sign in
Check out our Family Science Night Request Form for current prices.
Bring children, parents and teachers together for hands-on science experiences.
These highly successful events are held at your elementary school, and are designed to provide successful science investigations for students and their families. Family Science Night Request Form
Thank you for your interest in our Family Science Night. Until we are fully operational, we are not accepting requests. Please check back with us in September or send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know that you’re interested.
Visit our Virtual Purple Museum for a variety of educational offerings from broadcasts and activity sheets to parent and educator resources.
Benefits of Family Science Nights
• Promotes inquiry-based science education
• Includes professional development in science for teachers
• Brings together families and teachers for a special evening event
• Encourages parents and children to learn together while participating in hands-on science activities
• Provides science curricula for teachers to use in the classroom
Science Exploration Themes
Host your event on topics ranging from physics, to environmental science, to chemistry and more. Themes