All gifts matched to help us continue to support our children and families (ends midnight 12/31)!
Through a combination of community support, small business aid and severe expense reductions due to the pandemic, the Museum survived 393 days of closure and a 50% loss of revenue. Although CDM is now open, it is operating at 25% capacity resulting in greatly reduced revenue in order to ensure the health and safety of our community’s children.
Your doubled tax-deductible gift (made by midnight on 12/31) will:
- Stabilize the Museum so that our one-of-a-kind educational experiences will continue be available to children, families and schools, helping to close the academic gap that resulted from remote learning.
- Allow the Museum to continue welcoming families, regardless of their ability to pay, through its participation in Museums for All. This program ensures that children of all backgrounds enjoy the fun, enriching experiences we offer is paramount to CDM’s mission.
- Cover the significant additional costs of sanitizing and cleaning throughout the day.
- Support the creation of our educational enrichment and outreach programs that serve low income communities.
- Lay the foundation for today’s children to become tomorrow’s visionaries
Children’s Discovery Museum has served our community for more than 30 years. With your support, we look forward to providing our unique, hands-on, minds-on experiences for the next 30 years. 2x your impact by midnight on 12/31 to make an impact >>