Embark on an adventure encouraging investigation and inquiry.
Start planning your self-guided Museum adventure today. Please note that we do not provide guided tours.
Group Visit Information
September 8, 2022 – June 16, 2023 — Group reservations are available on Thursdays and Fridays. We are open from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
June 22 – September 1, 2023 — Group reservations are available on Thursdays and Fridays. We offer 2 sessions per day: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. The Museum closes between sessions. Your admission is valid for one session only.
Group reservations are not available on the following dates:
- September 28 – 30, 2022
- November 23 – 25, 2022
- December 23, 2022 – January 6, 2023
- February 20 – February 24, 2023
- April 10 – April 14, 2023
- Reservations are required – a minimum of four (4) weeks advance notice is required to qualify for our Group Admission Rate.
- Minimum group size: 10 children + adult chaperones
- Maximum group size: 150 (includes children + adult chaperones)
- Must be affiliated with a school (public, charter, state, private or home), preschool, school district, County Office of Education, child-care facility, camp program, or a non-profit children’s organization.
- Face masks are currently required for all visitors 2 years and older while inside the Museum regardless of vaccination status. As your field trip date approaches, please check our web-site for changes to our face mask requirements or email email@example.com.
- Group admission rate September 8, 2022-June 16, 2023: $10.00 per person (child or adult)
- Group admission rate June 22 – September 1, 2023: $14.00 per person (child or adult)
- Free Adult Chaperone Program: Receive one (1) Group Adult-Chaperone ticket for every five (5) paid children’s admissions.
Prices are subject to change without advance notification.
Entry into The Wonder Cabinet is not included in your group’s field trip.