Get your wheels in motion!
• We quickly arrange pick up of your vehicle donation in all continental states and Hawaii.
• Your donated vehicle will be towed away by a professionally licensed, bonded and insured towing company.
• You get your vehicle donation receipt at the time of pick-up.
Donate Your Vehicle FAQ
1. What can I donate?
We accept most vehicles and vessels including but not limited to cars, trucks, trailers, boats and RV’s.
2. My car hasn’t run in years. Can I still donate it?
Yes, we are able to accept most vehicles running or not (exceptions include some older vehicles whose value would not offset the cost of towing). To find out if we can accept your vehicle, please complete and submit our online donation form.
3. What do I need to donate my vehicle?
We would like the title to the vehicle, but if you do not have it please call us anyway. It is possible that other arrangements may be made. Please call us toll-free at 1-800-237-5714 seven days a week.
4. Can you pick up vehicles in all 50 states?
Yes, we are able to pick up accepted vehicles in the continental U.S. and Hawaii.
5. How will my car be picked up?
We will arrange to have your vehicle towed away by a professionally licensed, bonded and insured towing company.
6. How long will it take to pick up my car?
In most cases, we will arrange for a towing company to contact you via telephone within forty-eight hours. If you need your car picked up sooner, please let us know as we are happy to accommodate rush orders as well.
7. Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes, vehicle and vessel donations made to bona fide charitable organizations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. We have verified that all charities listed within this site are classified with the IRS as non-profit charitable organizations. However, individual tax situations vary so please check with a tax professional to determine what if any tax benefit you may receive from a tax deductible donation.
8. How does my tax deduction work?
The IRS allows you, the taxpayer, to claim a tax deduction of (a) the value of your vehicle up to $500 or (b) if we sell the vehicle for more than $500 we will mail you a completed IRS tax form 1098-C with that value for your tax purposes.
For additional information, the IRS provides a Donor’s Guide to Car Donations which sets forth the manner in which the IRS requires you to determine the value of your donated property. Here is a link to IRS Publication 4303 — A Donor’s Guide to Car Donations. You need Adobe Reader to view this file – click here to download the free Reader.
9. How can I contact you to schedule a pick up?
Please submit our online donation form or call us toll-free seven days a week at 1-800-237-5714.