Come celebrate your family’s uniqueness during Proud of My Family weekend! Proud of My Family weekend was born of our commitment to cultural competence and inclusion, and we take the opportunity to celebrate and appreciate all families. We want to make sure that everyone feels welcome, included, and well-represented. Join us for:
- musical performances Rainbow Women’s Chorus in the Theater at 1:00 and 2:00 on Saturday
- a collaborative crochet jam in the Art Loft with Ramekon O’Arwisters Saturday (10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.) and Sunday (11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.)
- a rainbow dance party in the Theater on Sunday (11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
- rainbow reflections installation in Central Park (12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.)
- friendship bracelet-making in Central Park (12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.)
- “The Family Book” for the Wonder Cabinet’s Storytime at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- and more!
What makes your family special and unique? Come celebrate your family, and make friends with other families as cool as yours!