In just a few easy steps, you’ll be on your way to providing a fun-filled Group Visit learning experience.
Group Visit Information
Valid through August 31, 2019
Groups that wish to make a reservation before September 1, 2018, please call (408) 673-2817 or e-mail email@example.com to check availability.
Length of Visit
• 2 Hours
• Tuesdays AM – For Special Education classes or groups with Special Needs
• Tuesdays PM – Not available for group reservations
• Wednesdays – All Grades
• Thursdays – All Grades
• Fridays – All Grades
Note: During the summer between Memorial Day and Labor Day, group reservations are available on Mondays for All Grades.
• Group reservations not available on:
-September 24-October 5, 2018 (Closed)
-November 22-23, 2018
-December 25, 2018-January 4, 2019
-January 21, 2019
-February 18, 2019
-April 22, 2019
-May 27, 2019
-July 4, 2019
• Minimum group size: 10 (includes children + adults)
• Maximum group size: 150 (includes children + adults)
• Must be affiliated with a school (public, charter, state, private or home), preschool, school district, County Office of Education, child-care facility, camp program, or a non-profit children’s organization.
• See Request Form for Current Pricing
1. Plan Your Group Visit
Review the Group Visit Information for schedule availability, group size, and affiliation requirements.
Find out about exciting upcoming events and programs on the horizon at the Museum. Don’t Miss
2. Submit Your Group Visit Request
Complete the form below to let us know of your interest. We’ll get back to you within 3 business days to confirm your booking and process your deposit.
3. Plan Your Transportation
Arrange your transportation after a date and an arrival time for your visit is assigned.
4. Make the Most of Your Group Visit with Pre-Visit Resources
Once you have submitted your request, check out our resources for ideas for before, during, and after your visit. Go to Inspiration Station and select Resources Developed for Teachers, then choose Classroom Connection Guides under Resource Type. Inspiration Station
Group Visit Request
If you are booking more than one visit or require separate receipts, submit one form for each reservation. Please note this is a request and should not be considered a confirmed reservation.
Back to the Group Visits page