In just a few easy steps, you’ll be on your way to providing a fun-filled Group Visit learning experience.
Group Visit Information
Group reservations are available on Wednesdays or Thursdays only. We are open from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The following Wednesdays and Thursdays are not available for group reservations:
• November 11 and 25, 2021
• December 22, 23, 29, 30, 2021
• February 23 and 24, 2022
• April 13 and 14, 2022
• Reservations are required – a minimum of four (4) weeks advance notice is required to qualify for our Group Admission Rate.
• Minimum group size: 10 children + adult chaperones
• Maximum group size: 150 (includes children + adult chaperones)
• Must be affiliated with a school (public, charter, state, private or home), preschool, school district, County Office of Education, child-care facility, camp program, or a non-profit children’s organization.
• Face coverings are required for all visitors 2 years and older inside the Museum regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are optional in Bill’s Backyard.
• To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, Children’s Discovery Museum requires anyone entering the facility to be free of the following symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, and new loss of senses of smell and taste. Should any symptoms present themselves before entry, please contact us to reschedule your visit or ask the children or adults showing symptoms not to attend.
• Group admission rate through June 9, 2022: $8.00 per person (child or adult)
• Group admission rate June 15 – August 31, 2022: $12 per person (child or adult)
• Free Adult Chaperone Program: Receive one (1) Group Adult-Chaperone ticket for every five (5) paid children’s admissions.
Prices are subject to change without advance notification.
1. Plan Your Group Visit
Review the Group Visit Information for availability, group size, and affiliation requirements.
2. Submit Your Group Visit Request
Complete the form below to let us know of your interest. We’ll get back to you within three (3) business days.
• If one of the dates you’ve requested is available, we’ll send an invoice to confirm your date.
• If none of the dates you’ve requested is available, we’ll contact you by e-mail.
3. Plan Your Transportation
Arrange your transportation after a date has been confirmed for your visit.
Arrange for payment
Payment in full is due two (2) weeks prior to your visit.
Group Visit Request Form
If you are booking more than one visit or require separate receipts, submit one form for each reservation. Please note this is a request and should not be considered a confirmed reservation.
Back to the Group Visits page