We stand strong together.
2022 Proud of My Family Celebration: Saturday, June 4, 2022
2021 Celebration highlights:
Every year we celebrate all families with our Proud of My Family celebration. This year’s event was both in-person at the Museum and online on Saturday, June 5. Your family can continue to celebrate Pride with our virtual program that you can access below. Enjoy a host of Pride-filled stories and activities kicking off with guest reader, New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Todd Parr, who reads from his joyful book, The Family Book, and then answers questions with us.
- Welcome and highlights of Proud of My Family at the Museum
- Storytime: The Family Book with Todd Parr
- Q&A with author Todd Parr
- Make a celebratory streamer!
- Bilingual Storytime: My Skeleton Family/Mi Familia Calaca (in Spanish & English)
- Learn about Pride colors & create a Pride flag
- Design a family crown (in Vietnamese)
- Watch Bee Families Work Together!
- Snap a family photo!
Additional Resources from the Museum’s Minds in Bloom blog
Made possible through the generosity of
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PAST EVENTS