Día de los Muertos
Sunday, November 3
12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m.
In Mexico, Central America, and parts of the United States, this joyful family celebration honors the lives of ancestors and loved ones who have passed away. There will be special activities, performances, and a visit from our playful skeleton friends (calaveras) and puppets from Teatro Familia Aztlan. You are also invited to bring a contribution to our community altar.
– Make a Monarch Butterfly Mask
– Mold a “Sugar Skull”
– Contribute to a Community Altar in the LeRoy Neiman Art Studio
– Sand Painting with Stencils in the Wonder Cabinet Art Studio
– Storytime in the Wonder Cabinet Forest
– Musical and dance performances in the Amphitheatre
– and more!
Join us and bring your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues to this heartfelt celebration of community!
This event is included with general admission to the museum.