Kick off the Year of the Rat at our Lunar New Year Celebration, bringing together Vietnamese and Chinese traditions! Make calligraphic art, see lion dances, and more!
Saturday, February 1 and Sunday, February 2
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– Create a Chinese Paper Cut
– Make a Mouse Corner Bookmark
– Try a Tangerine for Prosperity
– Meet Hoon the Dragon!
– Experience the Art of Calligraphy and Meet the Artist: Jin Feng
– Paint a Firework
– Play Bau Ca Cop Game
– Saturday Only: Color and Cut a Lucky Rat
– Sunday Only: Make a Dough Figurine
This event is included with Museum admission. Buy your tickets today!